A free news tabloid for older adults and families delivered to 20,000 households
View current and past issues of Senior News
We appreciate the loyal support of our advertisers who make the publication of “Senior News” possible. With 20,000 copies mailed or distributed every other month, “Senior News” is a targeted publication for marketing your business or service to older adults age 50+ and their families. We also publish “Active Aging Guide,” an full color, 12-page insert that comes out every July for the year.
Contact Nancy Bloch to order your advertising today!
For Flyer insertion rates please email us.
Sign up to have “Senior News” mailed to you.
“Senior News” is published six times annually featuring information of interest to older adults and their families. Topics include:
- Human interest stories
- Events of interest
- Information for athletes and Maine Senior Games volunteers
- Medicare and health insurance options and updates
- Resources in the community
- Volunteer highlights and opportunities
- Locating support groups and classes for family caregivers
- Articles of interest to family caregivers
- Regular columns from doctors and nurses at the Maine Medical Center’s Geriatric Center and lawyers from Legal Services for the Elderly
- Selected news on preventing and treating illness and disease
- Column from a Hannaford's Nutritionist
- News from the Southern Maine Agency on Aging including dates for Welcome to Medicare Seminars and other information about services to help older adults continue to live as independently as possible
- Poems and book reviews