The Southern Maine Agency on Aging operates Community Cafes in eight communities throughout York and Cumberland counties.
Community Cafes provide an opportunity to socialize and eat a nutritious lunch.
Some Community Cafes include entertainment or educational programs.
Community Cafe Details
- Open to individuals 60 and over.
- Initially register for our community dining program by showing your license or proof of age.
- Lunch is served at 12:00 noon.
- Days of service vary by location.
- Reservations are required. Please call the individual cafe 48 hours in advance. If you are unable to attend please call to cancel your reservation.
- Suggested donation is $4.00 for a regular meal and $5 when the meals are catered.
- Meals are for on-site consumption only.
- For participants under 60, or individuals who do not want to register, you may enjoy the meal with us for $7.00.
Community Cafe Locations
Luncheons are provided at Community Cafes in 8 communities throughout York and Cumberland counties. Find a Community Cafe near you.
What's for Lunch?
Interested in what will be served? View menu.
Like many of our programs and services, Community Cafes depend on the help of volunteers. If you would like to volunteer, please call us at 1-800-400-MEAL(6325).
NOTE: SMAA will, with adequate notice and upon request, provide appropriate auxiliary aids and services to persons with disabilities, to assist in effective communication and to participate equally in programs, services, and activities.