Do you or your loved one find yourself overwhelmed with living alone, but still wanting to maintain independence? There are options—including housing with a variety of support services ranging from meals to housekeeping.
Learn more about independent housing with services for low income seniors.
For a complete list of resources, call the Southern Maine Agency on Aging or send an online form.
Home Equity Advisor
Is an older homeowner you know facing one of these situations?
- They want to stay in their home as they age, but they need help to make it safe and affordable.
- They're in danger of losing their home because they have a lot of debt or limited income.
- They're considering selling their home, but they're not sure what options are available.
Home Equity Advisor has solutions. Visit the site today to:
- Find unbiased information from trusted nonprofits that can help older homeowners use and protect the equity in their home as they age.It's free, and no products are sold.
- Take a free Quick Check to help older homeowners define what they want and need in retirement—and find solutions to help them reach their goals.
See how home equity can help older adults age well. Visit Home Equity Advisor today!
Home Equity Advisor is managed by National Council on Aging and made possible by a grant from the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Investor Education Foundation.