Programs & Services
Maine Senior Games
- Events: Men’s and Women’s Singles and Doubles
- With 3 or more players per age group, a Round Robin Tournament (2, 11 point games)
with total points determining the winner.
- Only two players per age group: (2, 15 point games with an 11 point tie breaker)
- Medals are awarded for the first three places, ribbons awarded for fourth place.
- Must bring own racquets and practice balls, and game balls.
- 2014 is a qualifying year for the 2015 National Senior Games
Saturday September 20th
Racquet and Fitness Center
2445 Congress Street
Event Coordinator: Maurice Wesley