Maine Senior Games
• Events: Men’s and Women’s Singles, Doubles, and Mixed doubles (may not compete in both doubles event)
• Bowlers will be competing in their own age division
• Athletes are encouraged to bring your own shoes and bowling balls
although shoes will be available.
• Lanes will be assigned by the event coordinator
• Tournament will be based on scratch scores
• Three games will be bowled and winners are determined by the
total pins of the three games.
• A tie will be determined by a one game play off
• Awards to the top four places in each event and age division and
ribbons for fourth place.
• Lunch may be purchased at the lanes
• This is not a National Senior Games event.
Thursday September 19th
The Big 20 Bowling Center
382 U.S. Route 1
Singles 10:00am Doubles 1:00pm
Event Coordinators: Dianne Oakes & Jo Ann McPhee