Programs & Services
Bowling 10 Pin
• Events: Men’s and Women’s Singles, Doubles, and Mixed Doubles (may not complete in both doubles event)
• Bowlers will be competing in their own age division.
• Athletes are encouraged to bring your own shoes and bowling balls although shoes will be available.
• Lanes will be assigned by the event coordinator
• Tournament will be based on scratch scores
• Three games will be bowled and winners are determined by the
total pins of the three games.
• A tie will be determined by a one game play off
• Medals will be awarded to the top three places in each age division and ribbons for fourth place.
• 2014 is a qualifying year for the 2015 National Senior Games
October 5th, 2014
867 Riverside Street